If you have taken classes for clock hours in the past, it is likely that you already have an account on pdEnroller. You can follow the directions below to claim your pdEnroller account.
If you have not taken classes before, follow the instructions to create a new account.
Claim Your pdEnroller Account
- Go to pdEnroller
- Click the button that says, "New to pdEnroller? Click here to activate your account."
- Enter your email address and click the "Let's get started" button.
- If you already have an account under that email address, you will get a welcome message and an email with instructions to activate your account. Follow the link and fill in the form to finish setting up your account.
- If your email address is not found in the system, you will see a message that contains a link to create a new account. Fill in the form to finish setting up your account.
- If you have moved and don't have access to your old email account, create a new account then contact us to merge your accounts together. This will allow you to have all of your clock hours on a single transcript. Please list all email addresses you may have used.
- Go to the Course Catalog page and find your district.
- Select the class from the list.
- Click the "Register Now!" button.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration.
Classes are assigned a unique "claim code" that allows attendees to register and enter the number of hours that they attended in one step.
To claim hours:
- Attend the class. Be sure to sign in! The sign-in sheet is used to verify attendance. If you do not sign in, you will not be awarded clock hours.
- The instructor will give you a six-digit claim code that is unique to this class.
- Go to https:pdenroller.org/clockhours.
- Enter the claim code.
- Enter the total number of hours attended and agree to the affidavit.
- On the Inservice Registration overview page you may verify your profile (if required) and complete the course evaluation survey.
- When the pdNorthwest registrar receives the sign-in and verifies your attendance, the system will send you an email with a link to complete the clock hour purchase.
How to pay
The process to pay for clock hours depends on how you registered for the class.
- If you pre-registered for the class on pdEnroller, your instructor submits proof of your attendance (the sign-in sheet) to the pdNorthwest registrar.
- The registrar marks you as attended in pdEnroller.
- You receive an email with a link to complete a course evaluation.
- Once you complete the course evaluation you receive another email with a link to pay for the clock hours.
- Sign the sign-in sheet at the class.
- The instructor will supply a claim code.
- Go to https://pdenroller.org/clockhours, log in, and enter your claim code.
- Enter the number of hours that you attended the class.
- You may complete the course evaluation at this time.
- The instructor submits the sign-in sheets to the pdNorthwest registrar.
- The registrar verifies your attendance hours in pdEnroller.
- You receive an email with a link to pay for the clock hours.
Clock Hour Fee
$3 per clock hour + $5 processing fee per participant. Example: The fee for 3 clock hours is $14. ($9 clock hour fee plus a $5 processing fee.)
All clock hours need to be purchased within 90 days of the completion of the session to avoid late fees which are an additional 20% fee to be added to the clock hour fee. Clock hours may not be purchased more than 5 years after the completion of a class.
Example: The fee for 3 clock hours with late fee would be:
|3 X $3 per clock hour||$9.00|
|20 % Late fee||$2.80|
Proof of clock hours
Participants are able to print an official clock hour form per event. This may be filed with the district office as official proof of clock hours earned.
Participants may print an official transcript from pdEnroller at any time.
Once you have completed an evaluation and paid for clock hours, you can print an official "proof of clock hours" form.
- Log in to pdEnroller.
- Under your name, pull down to Clock Hours.
- Click on the title of the event.
- The proof of clock hours form will open on your screen.
- Print this form, sign and date it, and submit it to your district office.
- To print a receipt for the clock hours, click on the "View receipt" tab.
You may print your own official transcript from pdEnroller.
- Log in to pdEnroller.
- Look for your name in the menu bar. Click on your name, and pull down to "Clock Hours."
- This will open the "My Credits and Clock Hours" window.
- The top section of this window lists clock hours that you haven't claimed.
- Click "Claim Your Hours" to pay for any outstanding hours. Only clock hours that have been claimed will appear on your transcript.
- Scroll down to the Transcripts section of the window and click the "Download Transcripts" button.
- The system will generate your official transcript as a pdf and download it to your computer.